The VDP Starter Bundle includes everything you need to start selling Volo DSF Chips.
A Starter Bundle must be purchased before ordering blanks.
You'll Receive :
- Volo Programmer Software and Instructions
- Volo USB Programmer
- Qty.(5) Volo B2 20MHz Blanks including OEM Packaging, instructions, and installation hardware
You'll also ...
- Have unlimited access to the latest releases of VP12, FS2, and FS3 maps for over 4,000 specific vehicles
- Instantly download and start programming the latest firmware updates
- Perform diagnostics test & re-program your used Chips*
- Have access to discounted Volo Blanks
Once you receive your VDP Bundle, you will be able to keep an inventory of Blanks to program as needed.
No internet connection is required for license verification or programming. All maps are encrypted and can only be decrypted by Volo Blanks. Minimal system requirements.
Install the VDP Software, plug in the included USB Programmer, connect a blank and you're ready to go. Vehicle selection requires only year, make, and model. Maps for multiple factory engine options will be automatically loaded, so you don't need to know the engine or ECU model. Once you've selected the target vehicle, click "Burn" and you're done! Programming takes less than a minute.
System Requirements :
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 233MHz or faster
- 64MB RAM or more
- Available USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
- Windows Server 2008, Vista, 7, XP, 2000, Server 2003
*For B1 Volo Chips, Programming and re-programming only supported with Programming Jumper present. Factory programmed B1 Chips do not have a Programming Jumper and are not compatible with the VDP.All sales of Volo Blanks and Distributor products are final.
All Volo Blanks carry lifetime warranty, including replacement of damaged or defective products as well as free firmware updates for life.
Circuit board color may vary